Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split in IT0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly I need your help regarding the below:

If there is a split in IT0014 during the current month, I want to check in a PCR if the amount of the wage type changed or not, accordingly the factoring will change based on the situation.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close the thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Write a PCR for the same to get the output which means your requirement is to reduce the amount based on start date or end date (Number of days in current payroll period).

Let say 30 days = 30000 if you create a record for 20 days in 0014, System has to reduce the amount proportionately  which means 30000/30 = 1000 for 20 days 20*1000 = 20000.

change the PCR X011 according to your requirement.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I need to capture both cases in the factoring PCR.

Example 1:

The first period will be divided by 30 multiplied by 20 days

The second period will be divided by 30 multiplied according to the current month.

Example 2:

As the amount is the same, the amount will be divided by 30 and multiplied by 30 but will split according to IT0008

Thanks for your support,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

Still you have not got my reply. My query if this is the case then what you want through your PCR.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I mean if there is one record for the same wage type in IT0014 and there is a split due to change in IT0008 the factoring will divide on 30 days and multiply by 30 days, but if there are two records in IT0014 (January for example) the first record will be divided by 30 multiply by 20 days and the second record will be divided by 30 multiply by 11 days.

I need to capture this in the factoring PCR.

Thanks,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok that means you want to capture wage type spliting if any mid month changes in IT14.

You add one extra custom processing type like "Z" in PC47.

After that modify X011 pcr in custom Z011 and add Z. Under the Z you can write below details.

OPIND

ELIMI A

PRINT

WPBPC

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to check in the factoring PCR if the amount of the wage type changed or not.

If changed the system will go to PCR and not the system will go to other PCR.

Thanks,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

Let me take your requirement in example.

1. In IT14 there have two splits 01.09.2014 to 20.09.2014 as amount 3000

21.09.2014 to 30.09.2014 as amount 5000

2. In IT14 there have a one value like 01.09.2014 to 31.12.9999 as 5000

but employee has transfered in mid of the month then in factoring split will come.

Now tell me which you want to capture?

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please elaborate your scenario what exactly you are looking for.?

Since factoring will work based on processing class 10 and specifications what exactly you wanted to check in the PCR.?

IT 0014 is having start date and end date how you are creating a record in IT 0014.?

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to check if there are two records of the same wage type in the current month with different amount, as the factoring divide on 30 days and the calculation of the factoring will differ between the first and the second record.

Thanks,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

As per your last reply i got it. But i could not connect with your two reply.

Can you elaborate and will try to give some input on this.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I have two records for the same wage type in the current month I just need to check the amount of the two wage type if they are the same or not.

Thanks,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

It's true that you will be getting two records always. It would be 2+ also that time on which one you will be taken for consideration.

You will change the IT14 record while amount is being changed i think so.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a function that I can check through the amounts of the wage type if there are splits.

Thanks