cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to SOAP without mapping in SAP PI 7.3(Dual Stack)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have requirement to set up new Interface which will be SOAP->SOAP scenario and transformation is not required in XI. Please let me know whether it is possible to achieve this without Design part(By creating only ID objects) in PI 7.3 dual stack.

Regards,

Prathap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

As far as Configuration is concerned, I beleive it can be configured just like we configure by-pass scenarios for file interfaces, since SOAP adapter also supports QoS Best Effort for synchronous interfaces so i think even that should not be a problem.I would suggest that you might have to use option "Do Not Use SOAP Enevelope" for this.

But what i am trying to understand here is about the requirement due to which you have thought of SOAP to SOAP and that too without ESR objects. Is it like something below ?

You have some application which can create SOAP request required by the web-service which you need to call using PI and you just have to by-pass ESR as you are already getting SOAP request from sender application. If I am correct then why is that sender application itself is not calling the webservice and using PI to invoke the webservice ?

Would appreciate if you can update us with actual requirement due to which you have opened this thread.

Thanks,

Amit

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

You have an example here: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87... you only need to change the File adapter by SOAP adapter.

Mainly, the java adapters should work in bypass mode without ESR development.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kandasami,

This will be the Synchronous flow, still it is possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont create any EST object.

use dummy service interface, create ICO.

Reg, avinash M

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes still it is possible.

As suggested before, it is not required to create Enterprise service builder objects.

If you are using AAE, AEx, you can use ICO. Else just create classical objects.

Thanks,

Kanda

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. It is possible.

Thanks,

Kanda