cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of Loan to Vendor Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per my issue, I have created Vendor Account, mapped it with employee number as well. I have done all the configuration settings. When an employee has single loan, in that case, this works perfectly fine, going to a specific clearing account. My issue is when an employee has multiple loan types, then a cumulative value goes to the clearing account GL. For Eg., in out scenario we have following loan types:

1. Other Loan

2. Marriage Loan

3. Vehicle Loan

As of now cumulative value goes to respective vendor Account. Issue is to bifurcate this to different Loan GL's.

Kindly help me resolve the issue, as this is very urgent.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help anybody...

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are processing std loan wt's are custom wt's ?

if your processing the custom wt's for loan try to create another set of wt's and assign those to loan types and symbolic and G/L too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I have created custom wage types for different loan types. Can you explain me in detail, how to map them?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

for that different wage types (for your loan types) assign different symbolic a/c and different G/L account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done that. Still facing the same issue.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, if you assign the different G/L assignment why system is giving clubbed value ? for the two different loan types. re-check once assignments