cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Intelligence Agent Not Available error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We have DS 4.2 SP2 on Secondary Linux (RH 6.3) pointing to earlier Build BOBJ 4.1 SP2's CMS. CMS Host has EIM and Management Console Installed through DS Installer First and then DS 4.2 SP2 was installed. SAP hae earlier varified  that this DS Installation is successful.

Post Core DS Installation  : When I added this new DS Host in existing CMS  through "serverconfig.sh" ( Pointed to existing CMS - 6400 Port + SIA Port -6410 Port as I want to ' integrate ' this DS Installation to previously installed BOBJ / its CMS ; and DS Specific Repositorry on Separate Oracle DB Host) execution on Primary BOBJ CMS Host :

eventhough "add node" task was successful as per the msg of 'serverconfig.sh' script -- I see the error message

" Server Intelligent Agent Not Available for this Node "

There's couple of SAP Notes pointing to this error but, its' during upgrade or patch application.

Beside this : when I execute 'stopservers' or 'startservers' on DS host -- we get the following error message :

" Unable to load configuration properties file : /usr/sap/XYZ/BOBI/sap_bobj//ccm.config "  -- this ccm.config is not there on new DS Host !!

When I execute 'stopservers' script on CMS Host, I see the following error message

" /usr/sap/XYZ/BOBI/sap_bobj/<secondary DS Host Name>.pid  does not exist. Server may not be currently running ( STU00182 ) "

-- eventhough DS Host is running !!

There's a reference to 'serverconfig.sh' script but, not much detail how to integrate the DS Application to existing CMS for Distributed Architecture.

there's some missing configuration tasks to fully integrate newly Build DS Application to integrate into existing BOBJ CMS  and existing BOBJ startservers and stopservers -- Pl. share your knowledge, expertise on these 2 issues.

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ishan,

The SIA ports are probably busy. Therefore, I request you to create a new node with different port numbers (ex: 7400,7410).

Could you please refer to this article for more details:

https://support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1846880

Kind Regards,

Asma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asma,

However, the issue was persisting even with different server port and following this note.

Just today : SAP Confirmed that the degree of BOBJ and DS Integration which my client

is expecting i.e. Add DS 4.2 as a "Node"  in BOBJ CMS simply does not

exist as of now.

It will be just as an 'application' in BOBJ CMS and DS End User have to use

the standard url ' xyz.jnj.com/DataServices '  however, if WD is already configured

for BOBJ ..same WD based URL will also work for this DS with suffix 'DataServices'

Thanks,

Best Regards,

- Ishan

Answers (0)