cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control Config Setting to Prevent Export Billing Split (Exchange Rate for L/C)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP SD Gurus,

I really need help on Copy Control Settings (VTFL, VTFA, etc) which determine how SAP split/unsplit Billing Doc from many Deliveries.

Background case: My user request to modify the SAP settings so that whenever we create Collective Billing (VF04) from two/more deliveries it will not split into two/more Billing. Btw, the additional condition is that to either ignore the exchange rate for Letter-of-credit difference or to force all letter-of-credit exchange rate to follow today exchange rate (which is determine by using OB08 with Type 'M').

Currently, I've tried changing on the item level VTFL with PricingExchRate type E (Exchange rate determination according to current date) & B (Price exchange rate = Accounting rate), however, up until now still no luck. The billings are keep splitting with the same error/ Split Analysis message since the AKKUR field from table VBAK->LIKP->VBRK for each delivery is different. Could I by any chance make these AKKUR in Deliveries follow the Iatest Exchange when it copied to create Billing/Invoice? Tbh, I haven't tried changing the code in the routine as some people in the forum disccussed it. My question, is it possible to do this just playing with the config or there's no other way other than doing it the forceful way by changing/creating new code routine to accomodate my needs??

Please helpp!!

Cheers,

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cannot found any solution by using config. Decided to try changing the VBKD-AKKUR by using Include MV45AFZZ and FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.