cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create sapfiori app from scratch and run through launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a OData service so want to create new sapfiori Odata sapui5  app from scratch  upload it on gateway server configure in  fiori launchpad and than run through it.

Can anyone plz help with any learning material related to it.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Please take a look .

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

I am using the sample app used in "Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAPUI5 in 10 Exercises".

But founding it very difficult to build component.js file for the same which is main requirement to load in fiori launchpad.Even there are many more changes to be done in sample code to get it ready and also facing problem to make others files like configuration.js,messagebundles properties file etc.

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks,

Anjali Agrawal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

You can look at the standard Fiori apps code. Those are good examples.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Masayuki,

I am referring standard fiori app code using that trying to make component file and other files and images etc pasting in the fiori sample code with 10 exercise example.But finding it difficult to make the same project has the standard one.

Can you give any of your personal contact where we can schedule for call or any other option as per your convinience.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali Agrawal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Please try extending Fiori apps first. You will get ideas about components.js etc.. and will manage to develop custom apps.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your reply.

The reference to SAP Fiori UX-Extensibility tab was helpful for me when I want to customize standard fiori apps.

But know my requirement is to build a new sap fiori(sapui5) app using my gateway service in eclipse and then upload it on server and then on launchpad and run through it.

So, I am doing an R&D first.Taking the sample code for salesorder suggested in "Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAPUI5 in 10 Exercises" have import the project in eclipse and run it through browser but here know I am in need to get it upload in launchpad and then run through it.It requires many additions for example building component,configuration etc files which I am unable to process with.Referring the standard apps also to make it but finding it difficult.So in a need of your help.

After I achieve success in this then I can continue in my process.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali Agrawal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

My point was understanding component.js through extensibility exercise. Extension was not main point. You do not need to stick the old 10 exercises.

Please also take a look .

Regards, Masa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

verreydthans
Participant
0 Kudos

To deploy your app, check following note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1793771

Regards,

Hans