cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Precondition not-a-closed-version check failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm currently developing a File -> PI -> Proxy interface. This is an interface where four different sources are polled through a File sender (indentinal files) and send them to our SAP system through a proxy interface.

I've alread got three source succesfully running in PI production. But not when I add another soure (so another File sender + Integrated configuration) I get the following error when activating the Integrated Scenario:

"Precondition not-a-closed-version check failed for {1}. Failure description {2}. See error logs for details."

The file sender is started succesfully when I look into the communication channel monitoring. But it shows the error "No suitable sender agreement found". So the Integrated configuration is not found.

I tried to delete the Integrated configuration to recreate it, but I get the same error when trying to delete the object. I also tried to transport the object again from development, but it still gives me the same error.

Can anyone help me to solve this error?

Ps. I've got the system running on SAP PI 7.31 Java only.

Kind regards,

Koen Schouten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it eventually by restarting the PI server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that.

Good luck,

Jannus Botha

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

Great that you were able to resolve the issue. By any chance had you also checked if the object was locked in Administration - > Lock Overview from the PI webstart page ? Like as in attachments below. Because I beleive if version was locked and open by any means then also you might be getting these issues and when you restarted the server these locks were removed.

Just asking.

Thanks,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

Have you tried a full cache refresh or a restart of the java stack? Please so make sure everything is active

If not can you please send the developer trace logs so that i can have a look.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

First of all, thanks for the reply.

A cache refresh and Java restart were the first things that popped into my mind. I've already tried a cache refresh and a Java restart is impossible because other production interfaces would be down too.

You mentin "developer trace logs". How are these logs generated? Where can I find them. The error message says "See error logs for details". But when I look into the nwa logs I can't find anything. Which logs are they talking about? Do I have to activate a certain log category in the log configuration?

Kind regards,

Koen Schouten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

That is not problem. Lets see if i cannot help you quickly resolve this issue.

Ok so it is not a cache problem.

Developer Traces you can find here - Go to Here

1. http://"your IP":"your port"/nwa

2. Go to your Search function. Search for Logs / Go to Log Overview

3. Select Log Overview

4. Select the view drop down

5. Select Open View

6. Select Developer Traces

See if you can get more information for us there?

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jannus,

Ok. I've looked into the developer view on the Log Viewer. This view doesn't mention the problematic interface at all.

Maybe I have to raise the logging level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thats strange. Did you trigger the error again and check the correct time?

If not can you please trigger it again. Where it says check the logs. Then it should be there.

Please can you also send me a screenshot of the error and the config you did.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Yes, I've triggered the error multiple times. See the error message below:

The scenario is exactly the same as the previously mentions three interfaces. There is nothing wrong with the configuration. I can't send a screenshot of the configuration due private issues within my company. I want to see the error message but can't find any in the Log Viewer.

Kind regards,

Koen Schouten