Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public URL for Web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SOAP to RFC scenario.

For this I need to provide a public url to the third party to access web service. Generally I provide the url generated by PI from Display WSDL of ID.

Here vendor is asking for some public url through which he can access the web service.

Please help .. how to generate this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

If your PI system is a PI 7.1 or upper you can use the service registry ()

Another solution is to have in your infrastructure another ws server system like apache in order to act like a proxy and to have this machine with Internet access.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

When I am going to click publish on SR from the interface sender agreement , its throwing following error -

Could not establish connection to Services Registry; configure connection to Services Registry in SAP NetWeaver Administrator and try again

There seems to create some connection. Could you please help me to do so.

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the below SAP notes:

1267817 - Configure Services Registry proxy (ServicesRegistrySi)

Thanks,

Kanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanda,

The note is really helpful.

I am working on UDDI configuration.

Will let you know if it works properly.

Thanks,

Apu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanda,

I have configured the UDDI server and service registry as it was mentioned in the link provided by you . Now from sender agreement when I am click Publish on SR its not showing the previous error. But clicking on the publish its showing me below error -

Error when connecting to services registry; for more information, see the logs

com.sap.aii.ib.core.uddi.RegistryClientException: Error when connecting to services registry; for more information, see the logs at com.sap.aii.ib.server.uddi.RegistryClientDelegateProvider$EjbRegistryClient.publishPhysicalSystems(RegistryClientDelegateProvider.java:441) at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.wsquery.WSQUDDIPSPublishTB.execute(WSQUDDIPSPublishTB.java:91) at com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.simulation.DefaultTaskBroker.execute(DefaultTaskBroker.java:173) at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.simulation.TaskQueryService.specialQuery(TaskQueryService.java:33) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.query.SpecialQueryServiceProvider$SpecialQueryServiceImpl.specialQuery(SpecialQueryServiceProvider.java:63) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.query.QueryServiceImpl.specialQuery(QueryServiceImpl.java:443) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.query.QueryServiceBean.specialQuery(QueryServiceBean.java:112) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor459.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:47) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:47) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:37) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_MethodRetry.invoke(Interceptors_MethodRetry.java:46) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:25) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:17) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:138) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy1530.specialQuery(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor458.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4DynamicSkeleton.dispatch(P4DynamicSkeleton.java:240) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:459) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:72) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:43) at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:983) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:59) at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)