Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

TAX condtion is manual and with Cal type is 'B' fixed amt

Hello Team,

I am new to SCN, Need Help on below issue,

Requirement : In my Client Process, Only Tax value (manually condition maintained)  need to settle to the customer It is like a Credit memo and Debit memo Process. (NO delivery and PGI).

Reason : some times User entering wrong (Mostly Client is using manual conditions in pricing procedure becoz it is integrated with AFS) Tax values and processing, for this we need to develop a new OTC cycle to settle only TAX amount/value to the customer by calling BApi which are the values entered wrongly and processed by the user.

for this created one Pricing condition and placed in pricing procedure and maintained condition record with only 0.01 INR (here Client approved to maintained min net value so i maintained 0.01 INR.)

created TAX condition type maintained manual condition with required fields in pricing procedure.

maintained VKOA settings for both condition types.

maintained tax code and TAX procedure determinations with the help of FICO team

creating SO it is working fine, when trying to post the values in to accounts giving errors "TAX CODE PROCEDURE TAXINJ IS INVALID"

and even we created VKOA settings and Tax code in FTXP  for TAX condition type it not reflecting in revenue account determination at VF02 View, only Pricing tax determination is showing, TAX determination is missing,

kindly help me out on this.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question