model creation in sap bpc 10.0???
I'm bpc fresher I need to create a sales model with dimensions account,entity,category and time
account includes sales quantity,sales price revenue,cost of goods
Entity->INDIA as parent and banglore and hyderabad as child nodes
I never tried in real time system can any one help me.
Thanks in advance
we have the following types models avialble in BPC.
and we Driver and Rate models also. Based on the reqiurement we need to choose which on is required.
According to your post you need to create a sales model, you can choose standard or Financial model types. The major differences are shown those two model types in above snap.
When you click on Create model you will get a pop up like below
1. In the first step give the technical and description of your model
2. chosse the type of model.
3. choose souce model as blank
4. select the required dimensions.
5. If you are copying the source model choose and copy otherwise click on next.
6. In the last step its shows the techinical names and dimesion, and click on Create once you review the names and dimensions.
Saida Reddy G