cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information on ESS/MSS Roll-Out Project

0 Kudos

Hi All

I have few questions on ESS/MSS as am new to ESS/MSS. please help me.

1.What is process of Roll-Out Project in ESS/MSS

2.Client is implemented ESS/MSS EHP5 in india, they want us to Roll-Out to china for the latest version EHP7.

Can i know what are the questions to be asked in initial meeting to the Client.??

2.They have provided the access for old system and ask us to check the configuration in the system

Can i know what are the important nodes to check in the system.??

3.if you have any config docs on EHP7.please can you forward to me.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Please check below my suggestion:-

1.What is process of Roll-Out Project in ESS/MSS-You have to focus on- clients No., licenses procurement, ESSMSS functionality, Module Implemented for SAP HCM etc.

2.Client is implemented ESS/MSS EHP5 in india, they want us to Roll-Out to china for the latest version EHP7.- BASI Team will help you.

Can i know what are the questions to be asked in initial meeting to the Client.??

2.They have provided the access for old system and ask us to check the configuration in the system

Can i know what are the important nodes to check in the system.?? Modules, Workflow Process, Access.

3.if you have any config docs on EHP7.please can you forward to me.- I will.

Regards,

Nanny

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) A lot of work that is not tought via SCN

2) No

2) After 2 comes 3, not 2

3) This is 4

0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Sorry i miss the number you are correct.:)

Can i know at least over all process..??

And what are the major changes in EHP5,6 and 7.apart from Launchpad.

If you have any related documents please forward to me.rajesh.saphrabap@gmail.com

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Google--- ESS MSS on EHP 7 and try all

Employee Self-Service - SAP Library

Setting Up the System Landscape - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 - SAP Librar...

kindly ask ur basis consultant and  portal consultant to upgrade ur system to latest business packages  first and deploy all the necessary packages

0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

Thanks a lot for your information.

Can i know what are the general questions to be asked to the client in initial meeting for Roll-Out project.??

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

as ur doing roll-out u can upgrade ur system to EHP 7 which have advanced features in portal

kindly activate the business function for china in SFW5  and deploy all the business packages

1865866 - SAP EHP 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 - Release Information

check the below link once :-