cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Factor Add on Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using Add on 2.0 for tranferring employee data.

1. In "Export to" Section where we provide path and file name is greyed out. I have configured to export to a fileserver . It works.  But I would like to view the data in test mode more like an ALV output in the screen itself  or in the presentation layer( PC location) so i can review the data. Since this field is greyed out, How do we achieve this functionality without customization. is there any simple setting ?

2. File name: Do clients use versioning in naming a file like using date and timestamp or overwrite existing file with every feed. If versioning is preferred, is there any cleanup in the SF SFTP for old files to be deleted after certain days.

3. In "Fields" section User ID - SAP is recommending to use central person ID or 709 ID but  our vendor document suggests to be SSO ID. We use  LANID for SSO that is stored in infotype 105 so we were thinking to implement a BADI . Would this customization have any impact on other functaionlities. What is the implication if LANID missing in the HR Master data?.

Thanks,

Sujatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

badi is the only option. but its very straight forward.