Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound user exit for ks01 cost center-std idoc enhancement

manzar_alam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added one custom screenin ks01 transaction code in a cost center screen. Now i wanted to send that data using standard IDOC

enhancement to other  system. i am not able to get the outbound user exit. Would you please suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not know which Idoc you are using to send the data to other system.As the data in KS01 custom screen std idoc will not pick this value.So you need to copy the std Idoc ,add one custom segment to your Idoc and write a logic in the Idoc FM to pick the value from the custom screen to Idoc custom segment.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not know which Idoc you are using to send the data to other system.As the data in KS01 custom screen std idoc will not pick this value.So you need to copy the std Idoc ,add one custom segment to your Idoc and write a logic in the Idoc FM to pick the value from the custom screen to Idoc custom segment.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sridhar,

usually we send he cost center master data using BD18 but this is a custom tab fields so i have created one custom segment for this and added this custom segment as extension in we20 with cosmas01

now i want the user exit to select the custom field data(bu manager, finace   analyst) like for vendor master vsv00001- EXIT_SAPLKD01_001

for sending custom data i am not getting any exit in smod.

Kindly suggest the exit which can carry the additional data to send the record.

0 Kudos

Kindly suggest idoc function module so i found IDOC_INPUT_COSTCENTER but this is for inbound and i am looking for outbound FM.Kindly reply

0 Kudos

Check those BAdI :

• COOM_CI_CSKB_IDOC "Create COELEM IDoc - Insert Customer Fields" in MASTERIDOC_CREATE_COELEM
  • COOM_CI_CSKS_IDOC "Create COSMAS-IDoc - Insert Customer Fields" in MASTERIDOC_CREATE_COSMAS

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.