Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to return to Z-report after pressing enter button on output of 'RFWT0010'

RatneshSisodiy1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a z-report(ZTEST) and I am calling a standard report RFWT0010 using SUBMIT statement.

I want that when the output of RFWT0010 is displayed, then after pressing Enter button of keyboard, I want to come back to the same Z-report(ZTEST) as I want to display one more ALV report.

Thanks,

Ratnesh

3 REPLIES 3

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use "Return" Statement.

Submit RFWT0010 and return.

For more info.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/9f/dba51a35c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Hi Sajid,

Thanks for reply.

I have used RETURN statement like below.

SUBMIT RFWT0010 WITH vendor       = 'X'

WITH i_lifnr  IN i_lifnr

WITH i_bukrs  IN i_kunnr

WITH test         = 'X'

AND RETURN.

The output of RFWT0010 is displayed. but on pressing "back" button on toolbar, the flow is coming back  from RFWT0010 to calling report. I want that On pressing ENTER button of keyboard. The flow should come back to calling report.

Regards,

Ratnesh

0 Kudos

Dear Ratnesh,

That's the standard behavior of Program, Generally Enter means Execute.

But if you want to change the behavior like on Pressing Enter, you want to go back then you need to copy the program RFWT0010 into a Z Program and write the relevant logic(But its a long process, I would suggest you to use Back Button instead).

Regards

Shaik