Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of CUSTOM button in SRM SUS PO page - SRM702

channu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario Used : MM - SRM SUS.

Requirements :  Need to add a custom field  in SRM SUS PO ,click on which will communicate to ECC vai SRM and bring the DMS related information .

As am new to BSP , do we have any enhancement facility such we have in Webdynpro ? if not what will be the best approch we can follow in this case.

Thanks

Channa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Channa, is it a field or a button you want to add? For a custom field you can refer to Anils answer, but if you want to add a button, that is another story.

As of SRM 7.02 you can use the SPRO activity "Define Toolbar Button" to add buttons. In previous releases you will need to edit the relevant BSP views (in this case order/detail_view.inc for example) and add your buttons in the BSP coding.

regards

Zoltan

channu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Zoltan,

Yes  you got my requirement,  I have already added  several customer field in the same page  as per guidance by  SAP Note  762984 , mentioned by Anil.

Now I want to add a custom button called "Fetch ECC DIR"  and when user click on that ,need to call ECC RFC Module.

Thanks for your inputs, as am very new to BSP ,can you kindly provide some more details how can I achieve this,it would be of great help.

thanks

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Note 762984, This is related to SRM4.0 , but SUS still running on BSP pages you can check this note.

Thank you,

Anil