Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Quotations without line-items with DatSource 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I

ram_pandey
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The CRM DS 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I extracts only those quotations for which a line item exists. Is there a way to extract Quotations *without* a line item using the same DataSource?

I'm aware that I can use a header DataSource to extract the records, but I have to stick with this one because the data-flow from 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I to the cube is already set up and being reported on. It has a number of routines which I'll have to write all over again if I go with a different DataSource.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I think some item-datasources include item numbers 000 for the header but eventually not this one. You can verify in transaction RSA3 in the source system. Also keep in mind that the header has different fields than the items and they might not be included in the item-datasource.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

ram_pandey
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas. Do you happen to know specifically which datasources can do this extraction with item 000? The knowledge would be useful in the future.

In this case, as I'd mentioned in my original comment, we already had this particular datasource set up in our system so we had to find a way to get the extractor to pull header records too. We achieved this by making some code changes to the function module for this extractor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I do not konw which item-datasources deliver headers but a which test in transaction RSA3 (extractor checker) for the ones which are relevant to you will tell you.

Best regards,

Thomas