cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split SNP planned order to weekly buckets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anyone knows a way to split SNP planned order to weekly buckets from monthly buckets?

the planner enters his production forecast in SNP94 in monthly buckets, but for purchasing prefer to see the demand weekly, i need an automatic split of planned order (something like the split of forecast).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the solution to this issue can be found in ECC. You can assign Distribution Key GLEI (Equal Distribution) at the BOM for your components. You can also use lot size WB: weekly for your component. This way the system will generate replenishment order in weekly buckets.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

to split the component will not help, the need is to distribute the finish goods through the month on weekly buckets, once the finish goods are on weekly bucket, i don't care if the all the components demand is at the beginning of the period.

i need a macro or heuristic to split the quantity, see the example below, the planner has monthly view in which he had entered 55,000 PC for month 10.2014, before i transfer this quantity to the ECC i need to split it to weekly buckets:

simple MRP run will not work, because the planner may plan to produce more than the total demand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to move the qty to ECC, please use Period Spit functionality in Release Profile.

Transaction:- /SAPAPO/MC8T - Define Activities for Mass Processing (and then create Release Profile).

Regards,

Anil

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

please correct me if i am worng, by using Activities for Mass Processing this means that:

• i can't use immidiate update of the planned order, the planned orders will be created periodicaly.
  • the Activitie will create planned orders.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Areih,

When you release the forecast to ECC, by using split profile you create PIR in ECC in daily/weekly bucket (as per requirement) and then when you run MRP in ECC planned orders will be created as per PIR.

Regards,

Anil

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

in the process defined in our company the production focecast is planned orders and it is craeted in the SNP. the sales forecast is transfered as PIR to the ECC, and them i split to weekly buckets with transfer profile.

i need in addition to the sales forecast, to split the production forecast - which is SNP planned orders.