cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic payment for other payee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have this scenario , could you please advise.

Invoices were posted to vendor A and when we make the payment ,we want to make to vendor B.I know we can make it on Partner Function by change ( Invoice presented by ) but my question is can we do that without creating more vendor code B.We just want to use same vendor code A and in this vendor code A we will use bank info of Vendor code B , but where to input name of vendor code B so when we run F110 , Proposal list will show name of vendor code B.

Will be reward if the answer is helpful !

Thanks,

Huong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huong

You will have to create Vendor B.. You can mention the same in the Alternate Payee field in the vendor master..

The partner function "Invoice Presented By" is used in the case of Head Office / Branch Ofc scenario... So, for your case, this partner function is not needed

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Thank you but my question is can we do that without creating more vendor code.

We just want to input name of vendor B as account holder of vendor A.

Can we do that ?

Thanks ,

Huong

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think NO.. You will have to create the GENERAL DATA Segment atleast or General + Co Code Segment of Vendor B

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Thank you so much. I will look for more comment to understand it more clearly.

Can anyone advise me on this case ? 

Regards,

Huong

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the vendor name as Vendor B at payment. You have to maintain the same in NAME2 field in the address data. And also you have to modify the cheque printing program with ABAPer to display the value of NAME2 field instead of NAME1.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali,

If we change as you said so will it change for all vendor .In this case I would like it make for some cases not all of case.

Thanks,

Huong

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create also it for specific users. Just copy a cheque printing program, make changes as I said earlier, create a new cheque form and assign the program to this new cheque form. Whenever you need this check select the new cheque form else use old form.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali,

Our payment method is Wire transfer not Cheque .

How to make the change to this kind of payment and how to make for just some specific users ? Can you show me ?

Thanks,

Huong

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huong,

Wire transfer is something wherein payment will be transfered directly to beneficiary (Vendor) bank account based on account details provided to the bank whereas  cheque will have to be deposited in vendor bank account to get the credit.

To answer your question, "Can we appy this for Wire transfer ?" depends upon what is the procedure that you follow for wire tranfer. For doing wire transfer you have to share the beneficiary account details with bank, If the beneficiary account details (i.e. name and bank details) are maintained in the system as per way mentioned earlier, then definately you can use this methodalogy for wire transfer as well.

Only thing is that while sending beneficiary account details to the bank you have to pick up the details from the vendor master.

Regards

Karthikeyan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huong,

Please check the attached document for more information.

As I inform you earlier those fields are specially for Vendor Personal Bank details.  If vendor having multiple bank accounts,  we will update all those information here.  Thank you.

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks all for your help .

My question is how to change the name of vendor on proposal list when we run F110.

Thanks,

Huong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Huong,

In F110 System take the vendor name and details based on the information given in Vendor master record.  It is not possible to change the vendor name at the time of running F110. Thanks.

Regards,

Ahemmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Huong,

I saw that you have taken back the points which you have given yesterday.  I am not sure why?  Requesting you not to do this again with anyone who is spending there own time to help you.  Please do not discourage us.  Thanks again

Regards,

Ahemmed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to reward all of your help but every time I do that , it show me that I still have some times to reward.

So I took it back and reward other better comment because I am scare I will lose every point before I got it.

But please do not misunderstand me , when I got the correct answer f,I will reward again.Of course in there has you.Thank you.

Many thanks,

Huong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I rewarded again and of course won't take it back.

I promise.Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Huong,

This is a very intresting question,  We will use Alternative payee field to meet your requirement.  But we need to create B master record and shoud block againest postings and then we need to assign this venor number in original vendor (A) master record.

As per my knowledge this is the only option we have in SAP for your question.  But your question is very nice,  If we have such kind of settings available in SAP then we can avoid this unnecessary work.

I am also looking forward the best answer if any one can suggest. Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can you tell me the meaning of this field "Account holder ".Can we input the name of vendor B in here ?

Thanks,

Huong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huong,

This is Vendor Personel Bank Details.  In Acct holder field you have enter the name of vendor as per the vendor bank books (Beneficiary name).  I understand your logic you want to use this field for vendor B to make the payment.  Am I rite?

Regards,

Inthiyaz

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you can enter another name that the payment program can use if the name of the account holder is not the same as the name of the customer or vendor.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali,

I tried but it didn't work , it still took the name 1 field , please advise.

Thanks.

Huong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huong,

I tried this in my system. Please check the below steps.

1. Enter the B Bank details with Bank Key, account number and Acc holder name in A Vendor master record in second line after A bank details.

2.  In F110 run the proposl.  After running the proposal.

3. Go to Edit Proposal.

4.Double click on the vendor,  system shows the documents included.

5. Double click on the document.

6. System pop ups the Change Line Item screen

7.Select the Reallocate button on the bottom of the screen

8.Here enter your payment method, House bank and Account id

9.Enter

10. Finally System will show you the vendor personel bank details.

11.  Select your B bank details (Double click it will take the detials which ever you choosen)

12. Enter , Enter and Save.

13. Now go to Payment proposal list.  system will show your B bank details in the proposal.

It is technicall possible in system. I am not sure in real time.  Vendor Master Record is used to update for long time information.  It is not advisable as per my knowledge.

Thank you,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahemmed ,

I tried with your suggestion but the vendor name didn't change.It should be "Bank Account 2" but it still showed "Shenan".Could you please advise ?

Thanks,

Huong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Huong,

I am unable to Past the Screen shot. In Payment Proposal List  there are two levels you can see the payment data. One is Header lever where you can see the actual Vendor (A) Name and address.  In the Line items you can see the dates and amount details.  Just above the Amount details Please check the Vendor B name and Information.

But as i said  technically it is possible to select the bank details of B vendor but I am not sure  this is possible or not in real time because there are somany approvals required from both vendor, clients as well as Bank.

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahemmed ,

Thank you but I cannot see the information that I would like to see .The infomation below is not the right one .

Please advise ? Or if anyone can give me the solution ?

Thanks ,

Huong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huong,

We had similar kind of requirement in one of the implementation wherein vendor name will be in one name whereas payment needs to be made in another name without creating additional vendor code. In that case,we asked the abaper to check first Name 2 field and if any value is found  in Name 2 field, cheque will be printed using that field. If it is blank, then system will print the cheque using Name 1 field.

We ask the client to maintain name 2 only for certain vendors where they want to print the cheque in different name, For all other vendors, they will maintain Only Name 1 field which will be used for printing cheque.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Karthikeyan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthikeyan ,

Thanks for your answer .Could you please advise the difference between Cheque and Wire transfer.

Can we appy this for Wire transfer ?

Thanks you.

Huong