cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign status schema to a document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just created some status schemas in IMG and went into 'Project Administration' to create some document types. i went under the 'Project Standards' tab and clicked on the 'Document Template' button as advised. However when i create a new document type and scroll right, i dont see the column where i assign the Status Schema to that doc type. all the column exist (Global, Several, Blueprint Relevant etc. ) but the column for status schemas is not there anymore.

would anyone know why i am missing that column. is there a setting somewhere to make that column visible again ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umair,

I am unable to replicate your problem. I created a schema in the IMG. I then went into a project, Project Standards Tab, Project Template button [bottom of screen], in the popup "complete directory of document types" i see the Status Schema colum where i can add my new schema via a drop down menu. Are you sure the column isn't shrunk down or perhaps you are missing some authorizations? Can you get a SAP_ALL test ID just to try? Or, send me a screen shot at jennifer.edmondson@avnet.com and i will try to assist.

jen