cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management - Credit card process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are in the process of Implementing TM for a client, we have done all the config and in the process of integrating Credit card

Scenario : The business uses "Amex "  card for there activities

For our tresting purpose Amex send us a test file , PI consulatnt puts that file in a Application server, i use the path from Application server and pull the data, Employess use ESS for raising a TR and TE

Process : 1) I go to T code PRCCT, I give the path and Emp number and execute  ( i have given a test Amex number to the employee from the file gven by Amex for testing)

2) later i run PRCC  by giving the same path and i execute, then i can see CC reciepts in Employee ESS - Travel expense screen.

My doubt is do i have to use Tcode PRCCT everytime or can directly use Tcode PRCC by giving the path .

if I have to use PRCCT eveytime then it would be difficult as it picks only one Employee( i understand that PRCCT is used only in Dev systems), however i tried to run PRCC directly by giving the file path but it is not executing , niether it is giving any error, i am able to execute in PRCC if and only i am executing PRCCT

My understanding is that in Production we use only PRCC and  i have to craete a background job for PRCC and it will pick the file from the Application server.

can you plesae guide me on the process , let me know where i am going wrong

Apprciate your help on this, thanks in advance

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your response

we are testing in Dev, so i have to pick the test file, there are two cases here

1) If i use PRRCT( where i convert the test file ) and later PRCC, then i can pull the Credit card data into Employees ESS screen

what i am trying to do is

2) Trying to use PRCC or  RPRCCC_READ_KR1025 to the data( i think this is the process we do in Production), but i am not able to execute, i am getting the errors as discussed in Previous thread

The process i am following

1) PI consultant puts the the file in application server

2) I  give the path in PRCCT and execute , later i use PRCC to pull the data into Ess

3) I am able to do successfully ( i think we can do this process only in  dev systems)

however when i am doing the following process, i am getting errors ( ideally we follow in prod)

1) File is put in Appliaction server

2) the file is converted to .CCD format

3) i try to pull the file in PRCC or RPRCCC_READ_KR1025( i am trying both the ways) , howveer i am getting errors

Please let me know if am following the right process or am i missing something

Thanks

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your response

We have got Amex file kr1025 , we have downloaded the file and converted the file with .CCD extension and uploaded the same in Application server, however when i am trying to pull the data from the file it is not executing

1) I have used  RPRCCC_READ_KR1025 in  development system to execute the file, it is giving the following error

"Company id in source files dosent match parameter"

is it that the company id in the file and the one iam giving is different , i am entering the company code in company id field and the file might have a different one , is that is the problem

2) I have tried to use PRCC directly

" The imported data file dosent correspond with specified filew format

I have attached a word docum,ent with screen shot for your reference .

I am not sure where it is going wrong, we have go live next week, can you please advise what how to go further/ solve the issue

Thanks

Arjun

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Yes. The company ID name that you mutually agreed with your payment card issuer for the purpose of credit card clearing should be entered. Please let us know.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply,

we are going to use KR1025 file, i have asked the Amex guy to send the file in .CCD extension

currently we are in EHP5

hope file  KR1025 with .ccd extension works.

plaese advise if i am missing anything

Thanks

Haribabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haribabu,

If Amex are sending KR1025 files then you should try using report RPRCCC_READ_KR1025 in SE38 to upload these files.

You won't be able to upload the KR1025 files directly in PRCC.

Thanks,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's interesting because we use Mastercard and use KR1025 to convert the files and then PRCC to upload the converted CCD files....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I assume that the file you are receiving from Amex is the GL1025 format?

If that is the case then you can't use PRCC to upload this.  PRCC can only be used to upload files in the SAP CCD format.

To upload the Amex GL1025 format you can use tcode PRCC_GL1025 (this needs FIN_TRAVEL_4 business function to be activated (SFW5) which requires that EHP6 has been installed.)

PRCCT - this is only used for creating test files and should not be used in a production system.  It will not be part of your business process.

Hope this helps,
Jack