Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow approval ID is showing system

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am facing following issue. This is related to shopping Cart Workflow issue. We are in 7.02.

Shopping card is having three lines. We have mapped workflow.

For one line three approvals are showing

and for other two lines two approvals are showing and third is showing as system.

I checked all three users have position and userID mapped in SRM Org. and have valid User ID.

We are using Z table to trigger workflow agents and we maintained the same.

Can you guide me where we went wrong, what need to be checked.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sai Krishna,

Just correct me if I am wrong.. your Shopping cart has some n-line items.. As per my guess it may having 3 approval levels. At first level may have 3 approvers(buyer level) and second level may having 2 approvers(manager level) and last one is system as approver( which is an automatic approval)..

If the above given brief description is true. Once the first two level approved completely the third one will automatically approved. so no need to worry.. 

This is just becuase of configuration..

Regards,

SRM Sankarbabu

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarbabu and Sravan,

Thanx for your replies.

This is at PRD. We have mapped our agent determination on the following :

1. Position 2. Requestor (Z field) 3. SC type(Z field) 4. Plant 5. Pur. Org. 6. Vlaue

In above except position and value all are same for all line items. There is no user approval in 1st line. All approval are seniors only.

In 3 line items 3 level is showing as System and 4 th line is showing correctly 3 level approvers.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

I think your Shopping cart workflow is configured based on the product categories and departments.

That is the reason you have 3 approvals in the first line item, 2 approvals in the second line item.

Kindly check the 3rd line item Product category for the approvals even though the user IDs are mapped in Org structure in order to trigger the workflow for shopping cart line item.

Thanks,

Sravan