cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Request "Model User" - Role Type "Role" disabled in "Select Model Access" screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing GRC AC 10.0 - ARM  for provisioning in SAP R/3 and Enterprise Portal systems.

While using "Model User" access request, I find that UME portal groups are coming as disabled and are not available for selection in tab 'Select Model Access'.

Also only Type "Single Roles" appear for assignment or selection in the "Model User" form. Type "Role" appears disabled.

Request help, thanks.

Regards,

Piyush.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the suggestions but issue persists.

1. I ran repository object sync in full sync mode for the portal system.
  2. I re-imported the portal groups.

Still as earlier while using "Model User" request, I can see the groups with the reference user but it is grayed out and not available for selection.

The other three scenarios (Access request, Copy Request & Template) work fine. In those request I can select the portal groups as well.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Piyush,

can you please check note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1881992

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add to the above, Warning message that I am getting: Roles that are coming as disabled are not being maintained in ERM or for which USER don’t have the connector authorization

But I have maintained these portal groups in ERM via role import.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush,

please be aware that the available role selection only shows direct assignments to add. Means if a user has single roles added thru composite roles, you are not able to select the single roles. Only roles that are assigned directly to a user are showing in the list and are selectable.

Also make sure that you ran the sync jobs for your connectors properly. Please try again after you have ran the Repository Sync job in full mode.

Regards,

Alessandro

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush,

this message means BRM does not recoginze your roles which are currently assigned to user, but are not imported/maintained in BRM.

Synchornization jobs / re-import of roles should solve this problem,

Filip