cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service entry against expired outline agreement

Former Member

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to raise a service entry sheet against an expired outline agreement?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry if I wasn't really clear. What I meant was I have an existing purchase order but the master agreement under which this purchase order was created has expired.

So what I am trying to find out is that will this have any effect if I created a service entry against this purchase order or is it possible to create a service entry for this purchase order for which the outline agreement has expired.

Thanks for your input Dev.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of my knowledge, Service entry sheet is not possible with outline agreement.

You can only create service entry sheet with regards to purchase order. Hence, there should not be any question about expire outline agreement...

***Edited by: Dëv Päträ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry if I wasn't really clear. What I meant was I have an existing purchase order but the master agreement under which this purchase order was created has expired.

So what I am trying to find out is that will this have any effect if I created a service entry against this purchase order or is it possible to create a service entry for this purchase order for which the outline agreement has expired.

Thanks for your input Dev.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can see the validity end date is over in purchase order.

Then you might have face the message SE242 - Runtime of entry must fall within runtime of purchase order (& - &).

But you can continue by configuring this message as warning.

In short, yes, you can create Service entry sheet with regards to this purchase order, which has created with regards to contract and the contract is expired..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dev, much appreciated.