cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant missing in LOV in mb52, mm60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have a strange case, in mb52, when i browse for plants (in the plant field, by pressing f4) one plant is missing, when i browse for storage location, that plant appears along with its available storage location..can you  advise what might be the issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You forgot to maintain the address,  in OX10 click the envelope and maintain a proper address along with a proper search term

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Jurgen,,, the address was the issue ..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may possible if someone deleted the plant from OX10. But he didn't deleted the storage location from OX09.

As the plant is still there in OX09, that's because system is showing the plant (with correspond storage location) in Storage Location tab. But as plant is deleted from OX10, so system can't able to show the plant in Plant tab.

You may can see the plant in table T001L. But you can't able to see the plant in table T001W.

Also check is there any personal list appearing by pressing F4 ?

***Edited by: Dëv Päträ

Former Member
0 Kudos

the plant is not deleted. i can see it in the  SPRO path

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In which SPRO path ?? Can you able to see the plant in OX10 ? Can you able to see the plant in T001W table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.. thats the path i was talking about.. spro.. enterprise structure--- definition / assignment --- logistics general ------