cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default Pay Scale Group with default WT with amount?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SAP HR and I have defaulted Payscale Type and Area using TARIFF. But I need to default any one wage type and I need to default the amount which mentioned in Pay Scale Group. Please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Maintain the T511 table against payroll group , level, type and area with Wage type and amount. Then mantain T539A table after that mainatin table T7INA7.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your reply. I have done the following.

Created a WT, Created PS Area, Type and Group, through LGMST I have defaulted my WT, through Tariff I have defaulted my PS Area and Type. I need to default my PS Group amount 2,000 in Basic pay infotype. I am not using any Indirect Evaulation. Please help me using some steps. I am trying out myself.

My WT

8003WT 401.01.190031.12.9999

My PS group

BAND 11800301.01.195031.12.99992000,00GBP
Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

Go with the below step and check.

Step 1:- Wage type chanrateristics it would be INVAL A

Step 2:- Amount should be maintained in T510 table against Pay Scale type, Pay Scale Area, Pay Scale Group and Pay Scale Level.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thanks your Help. I achieved by adding TARIFF in indirect evaluation with module variant B.

After selecting the PS Group amount automatically displaying. Thanks.

Kumar

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

Please close the thread with mark as corrdct answer.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using Feature LGMST to default WT on IT0008.

If you are using Indirect Valuation (see V_T511), the Amount should be defaulted automatically.

If not, then look at Sankarsan's suggestion,

or use table T510 to indicate that for Country Grouping xx, Pay Scale Type xx, PSA xx and ESG Grouping x, WT xxxx will have a value of x.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...