Process Observer: Process Status shows as "Running" although End task was reached
This is our first Process Observer implementation. I'm using a custom BOR object to track an end to end process.
My Activities begin with the receipt of new or updated data from an external system and ends with a Goods Issue / Receipt Document Create.
- Information Rec'd from external application
- STO / PO / SO (or any combination) created
- Possible Updates to STO / PO / SO
- Inbound or Outbound Delivery Document Created
- Goods Issue or Receipt Document Created
I've assigned #1 as the Start and #5 as the End of the process.
I've been testing and the POC_MONITOR is picking up the Starting Tasks great!
However, I have some processes that should have been put in a Completed Status since they've hit their Ending Task. In this case, it was a Goods Issue.
But, if you notice, it's still in "Running" status.
How do I get this process to "Complete"?