cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing subreport to a detail section of report adds a bottom border to a section

0 Kudos

Hi,all,

I have created a main report file with 2 detail sections. Depending on some parameters, I fill these sections, with subreports chosen at run-time.

Detail sections in the main report have no set borders, and also in subreports no section borders are defined.

When I import subreports into a report, in the resulting report I see an added bottom border to both detail sections, that imported subreports.

Can you, please, help me to avoid generation of these lines? And, explain why they get rendered out in the first place.

Thank you in advance!

-Jelena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

What version of CR and VS are you using?

Is it a win or web app?

Do you face this issue on Dev or Prod machine?

Could you post a snapshot of how does the report look like with borders?

What happens when you import the subreport in the mainr eprot details section in CR designer, does it behave any differently?

- Bhushan

Senior Engineer

SAP Active Global Support

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Getting started and moving ahead with Crystal Reports .NET applications.

0 Kudos

Hi, Bhushan,

thanks for suggesting to try to add the subreport in design mode. It got me to realize that by default it gets borders around it, and that is what happens when you import it via Ras Sdk as well. I only saw top and bottom lines because of the width of added section, so that mislead me.

Thanks anyhow. I solved my issue by setting border of added subreport to NoLine.

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. .

And thanks for sharing the solution as well, it would surely help other users.

Do mark the thread as answered.

Thanks,

Bhushan

Answers (0)