Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart style Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I uploaded the Calibri font through SE73 transaction code.  Print preview and print out  is also ok.

while writing in smart form means smart form text editor it showing all features like bold , italic , underline.

But after saving the smart form properties of style goes disappear . That is texts is coming without bold, underline, italic.

Why it is happening ?? Please tell me..

Before saving                ABCDEFGH       

After saving                ABCDEFGH

Thanks,

Manoj..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the "normal" SAP "PC Editor" in Smartform Builder, you need to manually enter the RTF Font Information for the Font Family you just installed in order to see fonts in editor. If you have not yet done so, check 130658 - SAPscript: New fonts in the PC Editor on how to get the right RTF stuff, maintain those in SE73 and let me know if there is still problem after that.

cheers

Jānis

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

Some times SAP Smartforms will not display properly in Smartform editor. But, if you check the form Output in PDF. it will display what you expected(If your Customs fonts are updated properly).

Regards,

Manoj Kumar.

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the "normal" SAP "PC Editor" in Smartform Builder, you need to manually enter the RTF Font Information for the Font Family you just installed in order to see fonts in editor. If you have not yet done so, check 130658 - SAPscript: New fonts in the PC Editor on how to get the right RTF stuff, maintain those in SE73 and let me know if there is still problem after that.

cheers

Jānis

0 Kudos

Done  ! I uploaded the font one again as per given in note 130658... Thanks !!

0 Kudos

Hi janis,

Is their any alternative    to view or related to  this 130658 - SAPscript: New fonts in the PC Editor

without  using SAP Service Marketplace Id.

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't want to post external links here (don't know if it's not against RoE), but try to search for the whole string (number and the title of note) on google - I'm sure you'll find the link...

cheers

Janis

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Please check the same changes in the editor as shown below.

Check whether tags are updated for the text element, if it is not updated, update the tag as shown below.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

It's a useful tip about the other editor, but why would there be any problem with the tags if the printout and print preview are ok..? Adding the right RTF Font info will usually solve the problems of font display in the editor.

cheers

Jānis