Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For KP06 Updating plan fixed costs and plan fixed consumption Using BAPI BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTACTINPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to upload data to KP06 using the bapi  BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTACTINPUT . I had filled the index, header , totvalue parameters as below. But can any one plz tell me where and how to update the plan fixed costs and pla fixed consumption available in KP06.

** FILL THE DATA TO PARAMETERS FROM THE RECORD.

EX_HEADERINFO-CO_AREA = 'CTKL' .

EX_HEADERINFO-FISC_YEAR = RECORD-FISC_YEAR .

EX_HEADERINFO-PERIOD_FROM = RECORD-PER_FRM .

EX_HEADERINFO-PERIOD_TO = RECORD-PER_TO.

EX_HEADERINFO-VERSION = RECORD-VERSION .

** fill the proposed object indexes to index structure and try to fill the given input record numbers.

IT_INDEXSTRUCTURE-OBJECT_INDEX = RECORD-REC_NO_INPUT.

IT_INDEXSTRUCTURE-VALUE_INDEX = RECORD-REC_NO_INPUT.

APPEND IT_INDEXSTRUCTURE.

*** FILL THE COOBJECT TABLE.

IT_COOBJECT-OBJECT_INDEX = RECORD-REC_NO_INPUT.

IT_COOBJECT-COSTCENTER = RECORD-KOSTL.

APPEND IT_COOBJECT.

** FILL TOT VALUE TABLE.

IT_TOTVALUE-VALUE_INDEX = RECORD-REC_NO_INPUT.

IT_TOTVALUE-ORDER_CELEM = RECORD-COST_ELEMENT.

IT_TOTVALUE-UNIT_OF_MEASURE = RECORD-UOM.

APPEND IT_TOTVALUE.

Could you plz any body input me about the parameters to be filled for those marked two fields.

Regards,

P Ch.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is done..!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The above mentioned bapi (BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTACTINPUT) is used to upload the cost center activity input with activity group and actual , varaible data. But to use without activity group and variable input we have to use the bapi BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST. Now everything is working fine.

Thank you Felipe for your co-ordination.

Regards,

Praveen CHITTURI.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitturi, check the tables parameter PERVALUE.

Regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

Hi Felipe, I agree with that table parameter PERVALUE but my concern is what are the exact fields in that table for plan fixed price & plan fixed quantity.

Regards,

Chitturi.

0 Kudos

I've not found any documentation about the fields QUANTITY_FIX* in that structure, you could try a test program to check the results.
I just found the thread below that is using a function module of the same group but the structure seems to be the same.

Regards,
Felipe

0 Kudos

For this BAPI we should give activity type which is mandatory. But in our scenario we are not using activity type at all so that even variable qty also will not use. So have you any idea regarding this or any other bapi related to this.

Regards,

Chitturi.

0 Kudos

Sorry, I don't have any other idea, but you could try looking in the function group 6026.

Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is done..!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The above mentioned bapi (BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTACTINPUT) is used to upload the cost center activity input with activity group and actual , varaible data. But to use without activity group and variable input we have to use the bapi BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST. Now everything is working fine.

Thank you Felipe for your co-ordination.

Regards,

Praveen CHITTURI.

0 Kudos

Great to hear, mark the answers as helpfull would be appreciated

Regards,
Felipe