cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image not displaying in WD java application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to insert an image using the below process but image is not getting displayed.

manually copied the jpg file to workspace folder say workspace-->test-->src--?mimes-->components-->com.testcomp.

after that added image ui element and in the src property given same name as jpg file name.

result screen shot attached.

Please advice

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi chandrashekar ,

can u please display the name of the image file copied in the mimes pkg  , and also make sure that mimes pkg you copied belongs to the comp where you want to display the image .

Regards

Govardan Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govandan raj,

Thank You for the reply.

Please find the screen shot and guide me. I have not yet run the application as i do not have SDM password at the moment. Image will be displayed after i run the application?

Many Thanks

Chandra

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Chandrashekar ,

the screen shot doesnt show any image , please tell me the implementation part that you have done so that i can explain.

Regards

Govardan Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

manually copied the Logo.jpg file to workspace folder in workspace-->test-->src--?mimes-->components-->com.testcomp.

after that added image ui element and in the src property of the image given Logo.jpg.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Chandra.

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

The image will be visible when you deploy and run the application in the browser, if you have done it right. The preview of a view that you see in the NWDS (designtime) may not show all features that are visible at runtime.

Regards,

-Amol