Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request having function group released but function module attribute shows not released

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am a beginner.

There is a transport request in which my function group and other objects were present . This transport request and its task were released . But if i check the attributes section of the function module that is present in that function group , it shows not released .

Is there some problem ? did the function module not get released with its group? It wasn't showing anywhere in the request even though i had added it during creation.

Here is the image :

Thanks,

Unnati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those two meanings of 'released' are unrelated. Don't worry about it.

Also, a function module sometimes does not explicitly appear in a transport request, if the function group is already in there.

cheers

Paul

5 REPLIES 5

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those two meanings of 'released' are unrelated. Don't worry about it.

Also, a function module sometimes does not explicitly appear in a transport request, if the function group is already in there.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply

0 Kudos

The request has been released to production. Can changes to the table structure /function module be made in the future in development and would these changes reflect in production?

0 Kudos

Yes of course (after you transport them to Production).

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Thanks !! 😄