cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Business Process Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to change the Business Process Text. I have to change "Control Design Assessment" to Some thing. Is there any tcode which takes care of the business process?

Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Gourab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gourab,

if you need to change business processes in Access Control,you could use SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Access Control ->Maintain Business Process and Subprocess

Regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrzej for your reply and time. I got your intention. But, I need to change the text "Control Design Assessment" to a custom text.

I guess it "Control Design Assesment" is under Process Control. So, is there any tcode which takes care of the text for all business process.

Please revert.

Thanks.

Gourab

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gourab,

yes there is under PC, but it is an assessment type rather then business process.... could you attach a screenshot showing where exactly you need to change this name? that should clarify.

Best regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the screen shot attached below. I want to change the text "Control Design Assesment".

I can do it through the enhancement. But, the problem is that i need to changes all the places where this text appear. If there is any tcode where i can maintain the text for this assessment type, then no need to enhance it in every places.

Thanks

Gourab

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gourab,

you could change description of that assessment type in the following configuration path:

SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance - >Common Component Settings -> Planning and Scheduling -> Define Plan Usage choose Plan Activity for Process Control

For Control Design Assessment: select PERF-CDASS - replace the name under Activity Name.

Regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrzej for you time and help. I have tried this but not working out. After a huge exploration, i found out the view which takes care of description of each entity in sap grc.But, the saddest part is that view is in read-only mode. we can't change the description..

Thanks.

Gourab

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gourab,

Strange... I have tested in my system and new description was displayed...

Regards, Andrzej