cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During Cumulation - T512W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

This is for the first time I am running payroll. when I ran it (in production server), the system gave me the following error message... I am running payroll for the month of Aug 14.

I checked V_512W_D, but cud nt find /AF3 wage type (I dnt even know to which component this wage type belongs to).. I have nt done the configuration and am a little weak in payroll.

requesting you guys to help me out in this. it is a little urgent.

regards

TahirMuzza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

You have to create a new entry. Please check the below threads.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

So nice of u Naveen,

But as I said, am quite new to payroll,,, therefore cud u plz help me out in knowing how to create /AF3? I tried copying /AF5 but the system is asking me to select some target ..

help me out plz

regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

I tried copying /AF5 from PU30 .. but the system is saying "Copying to the reserved SAP name range /AF3 is not allowed"

What do I do now?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys its done.. thnx fr ur inputs..

I copied it frm V_512W_T n now there is no error.. hope the payroll is correct.. if anything goes wrong, then will re-open this thread,,,

Cheers

TahirMuzza

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

1st of all this standard technical wage type should be present in your system.

Have you checked in your DEV and QAS this qage type is present or not? If present then ask to your Basis guy to import this wage type.

Or all you can copy what the process you are doing it's correct seems system is giving alert message and after create this /Af3 wage type you have to rectify it's PC,CC & EC.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan