Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem when access portal

Hello All,

I had chang some property from ticket   In NWA -> Configuration Management -> security -> authentication -> Components.

After that I cannot logon sap portal I get this error:

500   Internal Server Error

Error: Application error occurred during the request
processing.  SAP Technology Troubleshooting Guide

Details:
WebApplicationException log ID is [C0000A001D6E001400000000000015E4

I cannot logon in NWA.  How can change this property?

I know it is possible to see this property in configtool. from configtool->security ->configurations->ticket

Any Idea what is the default property for ticket. And if it is possible
to change this property from configtool.

Thanks for any reply

Reza

Former Member
replied

Hi Reza,RB,Divyanshu,guys,

Hope you are doing good.

Some points to check:

1)
Deactivate SAP*.

Please see the note  2005180. Now make sure that the "webdynpro_resources_sap.com_tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd;" is using the ticket template (if you are making the change, restart the server).
2)
Once this is done, the easiest workaound would be change the ticket authentication stack to use "basic" authentication so that you will be able to login to /nwa using your user name/password.

PLease navigate to offline configtool->security->configurations->basic and here you will find
classname="basicpasswordlogonmodule".

So changing the authentication to Basic will make sure that the ticket template has basicpasswordlogonmodule and once you restart the server, you will be able to login to /nwa with the user id/password detail.
3)
Once this is done, we need to fix the ticket template (this is the root cause of all the issue).
However, this is for later user. Please try the above steps and let me know if you have any issues.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question