cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAKON WAERK field unit doesn't match with KNOV WAERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am extracting data from 2LIS_11_VAKON and found that WAERK is the reference unit field for KEBTR(Condition Rate) and KWERT (Condition Value). The values which are coming in the KEBTR and KWERT are matching. But the units in WAERK is not matching with the KONV table or data in VA03 T-code for 'Z' Condition types.

For Eg Actual in KONV or VA03 T-code: KEBTR - 127, WAERS - INR, KWERT 20000, WAERS .

Actual in 2LIS_11_VAKON extractor : KEBTR - 127, WAERK - USD, KWERT 20000

whereas KEBTR fields unit is in INR.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish V.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First check at ECC Side RSA3 and check which currency is coming there.

for same record check at PSA and see the currency value. if its shows the different currencies then you need to update values of unit(which referenced your WAERK).

if you maintained master data for unit, you can reload and run ACR.

Other wise do the transfer global settings and update data to Unit.

Later you can check, the values. if its shows same then do the selective deletion and reload.

After that check the values.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati,

Thank you for the reply. I am checking data in RSA3 only. The record in RSA3 is showing as USD whereas in table KNOV it has INR. I think it is picking unit for only condition value whereas it is not picking unit for condition rate as this rate can maintained in different units irrespective of condition value. So can I was planning to introduce a unit field for unit of condition rate in the datasource. I need suggestion or any alternative that can be done from experts like you. Please Suggest.

Thanks,

Harish V.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said a Z condition types, then that might be causing.

Can you share data from RSA3 and your VA03.

Even your data source doesn't pulls data from  KNOV(There is no table like this). in such cases obviously you need to enhance.

Please check your source table.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati,

Its KONV pooled table, sorry about the incorrect table name.

In WAERK field units which are coming are with respect to Condition Value and it is correct for the field KWERT. But since its Z condition type the datasource has functionality to consider KWERT and KBETR unit values same in WAERK, we do not get unit w.r.t KBETR as I debugged the datasource execution and checked. Hence I had to enhance WAERS field which is w.r.t KBETR and it worked out for me. Anyways thanks for your inputs. Much appreciated one.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear. you made it.

please close the thread by choosing correct answer or assumed answer.

Answers (0)