cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebI integrated with the local corporate portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to integrate SAP BO WebI with corporate portal of the company client.

I just provide the CUID of each report and have configured the SAP SSO? or should I worry about anything else?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelo,

Since you have mentioned about SSO, I assume that corporate portal is SAP Enterprise portal.

You can Integrate BO reports either by using Business Objects Iviews or by a simple URL Iview. Since you have SSO implemented,URL Iview will be sufficient to integrate your webi report. you can provide the complete document url of the report which is containing CUID and whoever responsible for portal administration will create an Iview with this unique url. It will open your webi report in portal web page and since you have SSO, it wont ask for login again.

If you face any issue in this, you can go with other option. Business Objects Iview.

hope it helps.

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Is not the SAP Enterprise Portal, but a local corporate intranet, that will display the URL of the webI documents of SAP Business Objects Enterprise Server.

You know it is the same procedure?

Thanks

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelo,

With SAP Portal, SAP provides the integration options I have mentioned.

When it comes to a third party portal, If its fine to open your webi report in a new window upon clicking the link or button, Whatever you are having is fine. Since you have SSO implemented, I believe that a click on document link will launch the particular report without asking for any credentials. Then you can include the report link as a button in local portal and report will be opening in a new window.

If you need to view your report as part of local portal web page(not as a link, but a part of web page), I believe more complex things are involved. You will have to use java or .NET SDKs to embed report into the particular local portal.

hope it helps

Best Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

I will need only provide the url, the implementation will be the company, with .NET. The SSO already configured.

Thanks!

Answers (0)