cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:-Cost distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how cost distribution will done Org unit and position .

Please help me

Regards

lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I interpret your question, you want to assign cost distribution through orgmanagement. This is NOT done in in 0027, but IT 1018. To activate it, set switch PPOM-CCODE in T77S0 to "X" - otherwise, payroll would ignore it.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Sven said is correct that we can go with organizational management level with IT1018 and switch. But i think so cost dritribution is generally happend at employee level with is assigned in the specific postion level where is it assigned in Org Unit level. So for to define cost distribution at organizational level would be fixed for the future and would not be used in the future where it would be vacant since user does not know.

Check where and how you want to.

Regards,

Sankarsn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sven Thanks for your reply

As you said that  To activate it, set switch PPOM-CCODE in T77S0 to "X" - otherwise, payroll would ignore it.

but when i am entering this T.code PPOM-CCODE it does   not exist, when i am entering ppom display's org unit, job , position but no where i am seeing activation key

Please help me how to active T77S0 to "X"

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SM30 and give V_T77S0 and click on Maintain button, now you will enter into "change view "view v_t77s0": overview screen.

here check the line item for PPOM CCODE, otherwise click on position button in the bottom and give PPOM in first box and CCODE in the second box and enter then in the Third column value abbrevation put "X" and save.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Cost distribution would be controlled by IT27 where you will book emplyee cost in the multiple cost center and overall would be 100%. In IT0001 you will assign master costcenter at postion level level or organization level.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan