cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign a system to a solution for EWA in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear experts,

I am trying to create and generate an EWA Early Watch report, I am configuring a Solution Manager 7.1 since scratch and now I am in the Managed System configuration - Early Watch Alert Management.

I know that in order to get the report the system have to appear in the systems and it has to be assigned to a solution but there is not appearing..

Maybe there is some step that I missed and I have to configure but I don't know which one.

Below you can find screenshot of my issue.

I appreciate your help,

Thank You

Javier Tenorio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

To be honest the SAP note 1907383 is general. The problem you have could basically be due to that they are not assigned to a solution. Call Tx SMSY - System Groups and Logical Components and assign the systems to a solution.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reagan,

I tried to do what you suggested but says tha SMSYbis not longer use or maybe I did something wrong.

In the Below screenshot , could you tell me how I add the system to the solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Please follow the below steps to create solution and assigned to systems.

First assigned the logical system properly.

Execute transaction "SOLMAN_WORKCENTER", click on the tab "Solution Manager Administration", and click on "Solutions" on the left of the screen. In the "Solutions" tab, click on the "New" button to create a new solution.

A window will show up. Enter a name for the solution and select a language and click on "Save Solution"

assigned the system to solution which you have created.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Gurpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurpal,

Thank you very much I appreciate your help, I finally assigned the system to a solution.

Below is the screenshot with all the steps I did.

This is for support package 13, Solution Manager 7.1

Prerequisite : logical component created.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Refer below note and other linked note for sp10+ in this. - 1907383

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu ,

I did all the things you suggested in the note except for the point 9. "Add the Logical Component to the Solution." but I could not do it because I do not know where can I do that,

Do you think that the system is not appearing in the solution because it is not assign to a logical component?

Thank you,

Javier Tenorio

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is you SP level ?

If you are on sp 9 or below goto smsy select solution and assign LC to the system in solution. After that on same LC right click and select "put in solution"

If sp10 + then do from work centre and refer the other note 1924199 - EarlyWatch Alert Management SP10+

Regards