cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C Offline mode - how is it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are thinking of using offline mode for SAP Cloud for Customer, has anyone using it or knowledge about it can throw some light on its pros n cons.

Thanks,

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shobhit,

Offline mode for C4C is available for IPADs only yet I believe.

Data stored on the device will be available when using Offline mode, which effectively means that anything that you create from the IPAD will be available to you in offline mode, not everything which actually exists on the Cloud tenant.

Also, any changes made to anything on offline mode get updated on the Cloud system once you get online.

For detailed documentation refer to C4C helpcenter, just put in Offline as the keyword or IPAD and you should get standard documentation for this.

BR

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the reply actually i have gone through that documentation but was trying to find out any other limitation or feedback if anyone is using it in their production environment. I know you cannot have everything in offline mode though I'll put some of them which i found.

1. Custom tabs for any object are not available in offline mode, though custom fields at header level are replicated.

2. In Appointment/Visits you cannot add an Attendee

3. Some of the list type fields don't show all the values (seems like a bug to me and raised an incident)

4. No auto sync functionality

Please correct it or share you feedback if anyone has more information on this topic.

Regards,

Shobhit

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

Facing same issue..

Did you find any solution on how to enable Custom tab in Offline mode?

Thanks and regards,

Raju

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

As already mentioned in the thread - custom tabs are not supported offline at the moment.

It is part of our future roadmap for the Extended Edition applications only

Regards,

Ankan

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankan,

Thanks for the confirmation.

regards,

Raju

Vinod0311
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankan,

Will Fiori support 'Custom objects' availability in offline mode for the upcoming 1511 release ?

Please can you share the roadmap of the offline capabilities planned for the future release so that we can align with your requirements accordingly.

Many thanks,

Cheers,

Vinod