cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex Analysis item not scrolling

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you help me with my WAD issue?

I have a problem where in WAD, the Analysis item is not sctrolling when pressing button "page down", "page up".

The only way to operate it is to manually type the page that you require.

I marked, exactly what cause problem on attached picture.

Thanks.

BR

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it's a rendering problem when you try to see next page. this behavior can happen when there is a massive amount of data on the whole report. Reduce the selection while running the report.

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your answer, I just checked the report again, by selecting less amount of data. I have only 2 pages but buttons are still not working so it must be something else.

That problem is only related to one report, where I am displaying two queries. Both queries have that same issue. I can not replicate that error on any other report, therefore I can conclude, that error is report specific.

Do you have any other ideas ?

Thanks.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was it working fine before or it's a newly created report?

As you say two queries in the same report, can you try with one report and see how the report behaves..?

Else, get into change mode of the report and save it again. Then, try to run it again..

0 Kudos

Hi

Well done, after opening the report in WAD, saving it again. It did the trick.

I just transported changes to Q system and seems to work correctly there as well.

Thanks.

BR

Michal

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy to know that

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Is there a specific query where these functions don't work or they are not really working on all queries? If the answer is the latter, try reinstalling the BEx installation..

Regards,

Loed