cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical condition type and value fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to understand the system behavior when statistical condition type is assigned to a value field.

Scenario is as follows:

Two SD condition types(out of which one is statistical) are assigned to a single value field. (In KE4I config. 'Transfer +/-'  check box NOT selected for both the conditions)

Condition Type                                   Value Field         Condition Value in the Billing doc

ABC - Service Price (Statistical)           VV010                 $100 (Positive figure)

XYZ - Cash Discount (Real)                  VV010                $10 (Negative figure)

In a particular billing document both ABC & XYZ are present, in this case what value gets updated in the value field VV010 for the CO-PA document?

We are expecting a value of 90(positive) in the value field VV010. In that case should I select check box for 'Transfer +/-' for the condition type(s) in KE4I config.?

Or is there any limitation in SAP that in a single billing document we cannot move values of two condition types into one value field?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Mano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mano,

No need to select the +/- sign, system will automatically transfer the value 90 to the value field. There is no limitations you can assign multiple condition types to single value field.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mukthar for your reply.

So, in a single billing document can we transfer two condition values into a single value field?

Regards,

Mano

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can.

Answers (0)