Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Statistical condition type and value fields

Hi All,

I would like to understand the system behavior when statistical condition type is assigned to a value field.

Scenario is as follows:

Two SD condition types(out of which one is statistical) are assigned to a single value field. (In KE4I config. 'Transfer +/-'  check box NOT selected for both the conditions)

Condition Type                                   Value Field         Condition Value in the Billing doc

ABC - Service Price (Statistical)           VV010                 $100 (Positive figure)

XYZ - Cash Discount (Real)                  VV010                $10 (Negative figure)

In a particular billing document both ABC & XYZ are present, in this case what value gets updated in the value field VV010 for the CO-PA document?

We are expecting a value of 90(positive) in the value field VV010. In that case should I select check box for 'Transfer +/-' for the condition type(s) in KE4I config.?

Or is there any limitation in SAP that in a single billing document we cannot move values of two condition types into one value field?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Mano

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question