cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB01 add lines throw Exit/Badi/Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, i need to find a badi, exit, enhancement to add new item lines in the transaction MB01 at save in background. Somebody know if this is possible? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check function module EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001, it is called just after MB_DOCUMENT_BADI but with this BADI you are unable to modify the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe, y have implemented the exit EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001, the Material document created is ok with the new position, but i have one document related (Accounting document) where i need new item too. do you know if is necessary to implement another badi/exit/enhancement to acomplish this? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know BTE 1120 where you can change the lines of the acc document but I never added new lines. Check this document about how to implement.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/207835fb-0a01-0010-34b4-fef1240ba...

Regards.

Felipe

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rimbecano,

Can you try MB_MIGO_BADI and B_MIGO_ITEM_BADI

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Badi MB_MIGO_BADI is only active in transaction MIGO, it will not be called from MB01, you can find it in the standard documentation:

Requirements

If you use the BAdI MB_MIGO_BADI in MIGO to update customer-own data, in addition to the material document, to the database, you should note the following:

• The BAdI MB_MIGO_BADI is only active in transaction MIGO.
  • If you post goods movements with other transactions (for example, with MB01, MB1C, VL02N), you must ensure that customer data is also updated, if necessary.
    You can do this by using the BAdI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI (Creating a material document) to post the goods movements with the transactions mentioned above.
  • Note that otherwise, posting the goods movements will lead to inconsistencies between SAP system data (for example, in stocks, material documents, FI documents) and customer data.

To avoid these inconsistencies, we recommend posting all goods movements with transaction MIGO

.Regards,

Felipe