setting guideline values (Matrix Dimension)
Am confguring Enterprise Compensation Management for an Indian client.
Business requirement : The guideline values i.e. the increment percent for an employee depends on the performance rating , compa ratio & tertile.
• If the compa ratio is between 0 to 70 then will fall into Below Minimum (T4) tertile range
• If the compa ratio is between 71 to 92.33 then will fall into T3 tertile range
• If the compa ration is between 93.33 to 105.67 then it will fall in T2 tertile range
• If the compa ratio is between 106.67 to 124 then it will fall into T1 tertile range
• If the compa ratio is above 125 then it will fall into Above Maximum (T0) tertile range
Formula for calculating Compa ratio = Current Salary / Mid Point (Reference Salary stored in T710)
Do I need to configure 3 methods for Matrix Dimension as below:
1) MBOA - for performace rating
2) CRAT - for Compa Ratio
3) TERT - for Tertile
if yes than what will be my martix dimensions and martix dimensions segments for TERT & CRAT methods?
I need to create only 2 methods - MBOA - for performace rating and TERT - for Tertile. In martix dimensions segments against the TERT I should maintain the min and maximum results of the compa-ratio that sits in the tertile. If yes than how and where do i store the compa ratios calculated for each employee.
All inputs highly appreciated.