Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

setting guideline values (Matrix Dimension)

Hello All,

Am confguring Enterprise Compensation Management for an Indian client.

Business requirement : The guideline values i.e. the increment percent for an employee depends on the performance rating , compa ratio & tertile.

•       If the compa ratio is between 0 to 70  then will fall into Below Minimum (T4)  tertile range

•       If the compa ratio is between 71 to 92.33  then will fall into T3 tertile range

•       If the compa ration is between 93.33 to 105.67 then it will fall in T2 tertile range

•       If the compa ratio is between 106.67 to 124 then it will fall into T1 tertile range

•       If the compa ratio is above 125 then it will fall into Above Maximum (T0) tertile range

Formula for calculating Compa ratio = Current Salary / Mid Point (Reference Salary stored in T710)

Do I need to configure 3 methods for Matrix Dimension as below:

1) MBOA - for performace rating

2) CRAT - for Compa Ratio

3) TERT - for Tertile

if yes than what will be my martix dimensions and martix dimensions segments for TERT & CRAT methods?

OR

I need to create only 2 methods - MBOA - for performace rating and TERT - for Tertile. In martix dimensions segments against the TERT I should maintain the min and maximum results of the compa-ratio that sits in the tertile. If yes than how and where do i store the compa ratios calculated for each employee.

All inputs highly appreciated.

Regards,

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question