Datasource transport error in SCC1 acrossclient within same system
I have created a custom datasource in RSO2 and captured in it request. When I am trying to transport the request to diff. client across same system I am getting error .
When I am triggering the job in SCC1 is stating program failed with RC 4 . When I check the job log in SM37 I can see the job as successfully completed and after going inside I can see its showing " dictionary error " and " Table ROOSFIELD (other std tables also) is not client specific".
When in I checked the source client , the datasource is also not present there.
Experts ,Plz advise on this issue !