Trading Sales Pricing procedure

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have multple plants

Plant A, B and C are manufacturing plant

Plant D is Trading plant

we are doing intercompany sales and direct purchase fron Supplier in all plant includibg trading plant.

In Trading pland (D) purchasing material from Vendors, capturing Excise duties in RG23D Register and passing the same duties to customer while selling the material in practically.

we are creating sales order then outbound deliveries, with reference to outbound deliveries doing J1IJ for refering excise invoice from RG23D.

Its taking proper excise duties as per standard calculation. But...

while creating VF01 Billing the captured excise amount in J1IJ transaction is not flowing in Billing (VF01).

i want the same amount in VF01 which is captured in J1IJ transaction.

Please guide to how to link.

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls ensure that in your pricing procedures, you are using the total conditions for BED,ECS and SECS..

Also as your pricing procedure is condition based, you need to classify the conditions for your pricing procedure in table J_1IEXCDEFN with unique condition names such that more than one condition

does not have the same name.

Kindly check the above settings and test a new cycle.

Regards,

Rajasree

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasree,

Please tell me in detail what would be the condition name in table J_1IEXCDEFN

Tax procedure name ZTAXSM and condition types are ZBED, ZCES and ZHES.

Regards,

Ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your pricing procedure whether routine 356 is assigned against the excise condition type.  If not, assign it and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for prompt reply.

as per your guideline we have done but yet not flowing in Vf01.

Please help.

Ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have assigned the routine only after my suggestion, then existing document won't work.  You need to create a fresh set of documents right from the begining.

G. Lakshmipathi

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes, of course doing the fresh documents

but yet not flowing.

I have maintained VK11 for Excise condition  % i.e. 12% BED, 2% ECs and 1% Hcess.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share your Pricing Procedure Control data where you mentioned the Routine 356?

Thanks,

Suman$

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what tax code is flowing in billing document.  Next go to FV12 and check whether all relevant combinations are maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have maintained condition in VK11 with otput tax code OT.

in billing document there is OT.

Please tell me what i have to check in FV12?

Ajay

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Waiting for reply.

Ajay

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Can you explain me in detail??

Ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure still what exactly you expecting from my end.  As already asked, you need to go to VF02, input that billing document and execute.  There again go to condition tab, select the tax condition type and double click on that.  Now you can see a tab popping up where some tax code is there.  Make a note of it and go to FV12, input those CIN condition types and check whether for the given combination, the same tax code is maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi