Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For SU01 automatically addition of field extension with "0" in child system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ids and roles are created through CUA and then it is distributed in the child systems. However in one of the child system, the users are automatically assigned a value 0 in extension field of SU01. This is then not allowing the program RSEOUT01 to be executed in the CUA system.

We checked the error message in SCUL and it says " No telephone number entered ".

Can anybody help?

Regards

9 REPLIES 9

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not 100% certain, but i think if a number such as "01234/567-0" is entered, then the "-0" is automatically dropped off and put in Extension field. Is there a defaults telephone number as well, or simply a "0" in the extension field?

0 Kudos

It is simply a "0" in the extension field.

harsha_artani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto scum in the system where CUA is configured and then change Telephone settings to Local and save it and then try to transfer it to other child system.

Thanks

Harsha

0 Kudos

Hello

Doing changes in SCUM, will it affect the other connected child systems. The reason why I am asking is that for the issue is only for one child system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

This is due to Company address set-up.

Here is the Solution:

1. Login to the respective Child system and go to transaction SUCOMP.

2. Remove the Extension number here.then save.

Note: When there is extension system will ask for telephone number.

Regards

Kiran.S

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Already tried, in none of the company address telephone or extension number maintained.

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Could you please give me the below details

1. When was the CUA set-upped ?

2. Before its was working fine ?

3. Let me know SCUM setting option what you have selected for Telephone number.

4. is there any new changes you have done in the CUA settings recent days?

5. Check the status of Child systems in SCUA

Sorry to ask all this . based on this we will get some clue

Regards

Kiran.S

0 Kudos

1. CUA was setup long time back.

2. From statrting only the issue prevails

3. In SCUM telephone is selected as Global

4. No chnages done recently

5. Status is fine in SCUA.

Thanks for your help.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

If this is happening in one system and not the others (assume all are on the same release/support pack), I would look at configuration in the system for phone number format. Possibly compare the two. Is there an IMG configuration for Phone Number formats (like Addresses and Titles) that you can look at? Perhaps a function person made changes recently (another assumption that it was working fine and has stopped now)

Regards

Colleen