Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-Employee compensation amount in IT759 is getting added in Budget amount

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have maintained the IT 759 but while tring to submit the details in MSS it deducts Rs5000 & adding the rest of the amount into the total budget.

We are wondering where it is picking up the calculation as we have not maintained any %.

Can anybody please guide me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please guide me on the same.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nanny,

Thanks for the update but we have not yet assigned the wagetype.

I have certainly maintained the IT759-Compensation amount.

When i try to maintain the Employee Profile there in the budget section it shows as 155000,

Rs15000 is the allocated budget for the org unit managed by the Manager.

So the amount maintained in IT759 should be deducted from the budget but it is getting added.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the spent amount in the budget structure? Normally, in IT 0759 will not deduct the amount, we are compensating the amount to an employee. Could you please send the screen shot of the budget structure?

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the update,we dont have the upload screenshot option aviailable.

The amount i am maintained for the employee in Compensation profile/0759 is getting added to the employee total budget amount.

Amount maintained in 0759/comprofile Rs50000, total budget amount assigned to the organization is Rs250000on topdown method.

But thias amount in comp profile or almost every where is reflecting as 250000+50000.

So i stuck in here.

Plaese guide.

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saphr09,

Percentage of the compensation plan amount based on a calculation base and stored in the wage type that you have specified in the Wage Type for Calculation Base Salary field. When you enter a percentage, the amount is recalculated accordingly and a rounding rule applied if specified.

Wage Type for Calculation Base Salary-Enables you to specify the wage type that is needed to determine the calculation base for a given compensation category if the related compensation is expressed as a percentage. You must configure this wage type in table Base Wage Type Valuation (T539J) in order to specify which wage types from basic pay and bonus infotypes should contribute.

Regards,

Nanny

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nanny,

I created IT759 with 50000 in & put it on Planning mode,

Now when i approve the same & the status changes to Active the same amount is reflecting in 0015,but the issue is its not getting deducted from the allocated budget & rather it is adding up to the total allocated budget.

Please guide.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please give me some information on the same.

Thanks..