cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me in this dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

goal= have to create 2 radio buttons (1.sap bw , 2 sap bo) ---> after clicking one of the radio button i have to move to accorden selector in that i have to get categories as manager (ex: if i selected sap bw radio button then i have to get managers in bw as a categories in accorden and with respective lables )

please help me in this dashboard

thank u .. umma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prithvi,

is the issue resolved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, link the radio button to a cell to record the selection, i.e. understand in SAP BW is selected or SAP BO. Now take a combo box component and map it to the excel range in the picture you have shared. select insertion type as filtered rows and map the seleted items field to the radio button destination cell(or the cell that tells you what is selected - SAP BW or SAP BO). Map the destination of the combo box to a fresh range in the excel and use this same range as the input for the accordion menu.

According to the selection in the radio button, the values in the accordion menu should change. You may hide the combo box behind the accordion menu itself. 

Do let me know if you find the solution helpful.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it by making a table where you search for the key of the pressed button, first link your radio button to a cell so you can retrieve the value 1 or 2, now assuming you have all your data in some table in Excel write a key for all the bo rows and all the bw rows on the left of each row. Then all you have to do is link your Accordion Menu to another table defined by you, in this table you will use some "Find" function of Excel to search in your table with keys for all the rows that match the value from your radio button..