Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using FM STC1_POPUP_WITH_TABLE_CONTROL with clipboard copy

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to use this function, but I'm hiting on a strange problem. After importing data from clipboard something wrong is happening.

This is my data set:

AAAAAA

BBBBBB

CCCCCC

DDDDDD

EEEEEE

FFFFFF

Now I'm inserting data with button 'Paste' (so far so good)

Now I'm scrolling down and my D-entry is being replaced

When scroll a little bit back and forward new entries are being added. I have no idea what is going on.

Any hints?

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kim_ternstrm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you ever solve this problem ?

Edit : To answer the question : I think I have found the error. I don't think that STC1_FULLSCREEN_TABLE_CONTROL and STC1_POPUP_WITH_TABLE_CONTROL can handle data from clipbord without error. I even tried to create the demo program that is mentioned in the documentation for this function module (only if you log on in german). This testprogram has the same error.

I did solve the problem by creating my own screen (as in the demo) and adding a call to function  STC1_PUT_DATA in PBO. Call to this function module is also missing in STC1_POPUP_WITH_TABLE_CONTROL / STC1_FULLSCREEN_TABLE_CONTROL.

I did get a hint to this function module by looking at what transaction KB51N was calling.

Message was edited by: Kim Ternstrøm

2 REPLIES 2

kim_ternstrm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you ever solve this problem ?

Edit : To answer the question : I think I have found the error. I don't think that STC1_FULLSCREEN_TABLE_CONTROL and STC1_POPUP_WITH_TABLE_CONTROL can handle data from clipbord without error. I even tried to create the demo program that is mentioned in the documentation for this function module (only if you log on in german). This testprogram has the same error.

I did solve the problem by creating my own screen (as in the demo) and adding a call to function  STC1_PUT_DATA in PBO. Call to this function module is also missing in STC1_POPUP_WITH_TABLE_CONTROL / STC1_FULLSCREEN_TABLE_CONTROL.

I did get a hint to this function module by looking at what transaction KB51N was calling.

Message was edited by: Kim Ternstrøm

0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I don't remeber, but  think that I've the droped the idea of using this FM. Nevertheless thanks for tip.

Best regards

Marcin