cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only On First Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am going thru one Smartform, in that, the Programmer has checked the Check Boxes for the both(event conditions) i.e.

(Tree Node-> Condition Tab>Additional Events,)

1- Only On First Page - Checked for this event and

2- Only On Page - Checked for this event too and has given the parameter as MY_FIRST_PAGE(in this form, the first page name is MY_FIRST_PAGE)!

So, May I know the difference pls.. I mean, Why the programmer has checked for the both for the same node?

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Only On First Page --> <b>it triggers only when the SFSY-PAGE = 1</b>.means page number-1..i.e suppose u r printin a form which has out put of 5pages(irrespective of page type eg. MY_FIRST_PAGE or MY_SECOND_PAGE) .

while Only On Page -MY_FIRST_PAGE means.. suppose u have 2 PAGEes in ur form MY_FIRST_PAGE and MY_SECOND_PAGE.. then the node will be triggerd only on the MY_FIRST_PAGE.. it never triggers on the page MY_SECOND_PAGE.

i hope it clear now

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

<b>Onli on First page means </b>... this node will get executed on the first page irrespective of the page name i.e it considers onli <b>&page& eq 1</b>...

Suppose u have ur fist page i.e MY_FIRST_PAGE.. and in this page the data in the main window may trigger the same page as second page .. i.e if the data in the main window is not sufficient to fit in the first page it triggers the next page i.e MY_FIRST_PAGE as second page ...

so this MY_FIRST_PAGE may extend to the second page also right !! so when u use on page MY_FIRST_PAGE.. this node will get triggered if this page extends to more than one page also..

Hope u understood....

regards,

sai ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

<b>Only on First-page</b>-- refers to the first page ie sfsy-page = 1

where as

<b>Only on Page</b>-- refers to printing only on that particular page

For example in whole of the print layout if there are 10

pages then the page containing the <b>Only on First-page</b> check box checked appears only on one ie First page

where as the page containing the <b>Only on Page</b> check box checked appears more than once ie the no of times that page appears.

Reward if it helps U